Piano Education Helps Children Excel in Academic Areas
Studies are showing that children involved in multiple year music courses, like piano, where they are taught:
- Complex rhythms
- Practicing skills
We have superior cognitive performance in reading when compared to other peers, (ScienceDaily.com).
Family Musical Education Begins With a Piano
Most families begin their journey into musical education by purchasing a piano. For most of us, this is a once in a lifetime family purchase. It can also feel a bit overwhelming. However, with Cooper Piano Houses, we’ll assist you through the entire process. In fact, our company is one of the top piano tuning Atlanta musical establishments. We’re set-up to provide you with everything you’ll need for a successful piano purchasing experience including:
- Piano Purchases (new and used)
- Piano Tuning
- Piano Moving
- Piano Rent
- Piano Repairs
There are certain steps that, I ,always like to recommend new piano shoppers take when getting ready to make their first big musical purchase:
- Become familiar with different types and brands of pianos.
- Play each piano that you’re interested or have the salesperson do so. Listen carefully for the different styles and tones that each individual instrument makes.
- Get some expert recommendations from music teachers or expert pianists that you trust on a trusted brand of piano that offers quality and low maintenance.
- Establish a realistic budget.
- Try out several different piano brands before making a final decision.
- Inspect all areas of the piano carefully including the back, sound board, plate, treble & bass bridges, and other important parts.
- A piano is a lovely piece of furniture. Select one that you love to look at.
- Take your time.
Keeping Your Piano Playing Beautifully for Years to Come
Once you’ve make your wonderful musical purchase, its important to keep it playing lovely notes:
- Did you know that the average new piano needs to be tuned about four times a year, until its been adequately played.
- Even though a piano isn’t played, it still needs to be tuned.
- Its recommended that pianos get tuned about once every 6 months.
We have the best piano tuning you could ask for. So, when you’re ready to buy a piano or do some piano tuning Atlanta style, please contact Cooper Music House to help make it the best experience possible.